Gift the gift of choice
Visa® Gift Cards
Pre-paid Visa® Gift Cards are a safe, convenient way to have the benefits of a Visa card without worrying about expiring funds or overdraft fees.
- Pay quickly and conveniently online and in-store—anywhere Visa Debit Cards are accepted.
- Can use at an ATM that displays any of the following: Pulse, NYCE, Star and Plus. Select “withdrawal from checking when using an ATM. Note: There is a charge of $1.25 per ATM transaction in addition to any fees charged by the ATM owner (varied)
- No need to worry about overdraft fees, since your spending cannot exceed the available balance on your card.
- The most cost-effective way to use the card is by using it just like a VISA credit card when making purchases. By utilizing the PIN or by a signature-based transaction you will avoid fees.
- Helps teach teens to budget and track spending.
- Pay at the Pump transactions are not accepted.
PLEASE NOTE the PIN number for the card. The PIN number is found on the card carrier where the card was attached. DO NOT write the PIN number on the card.
Do I need to do anything before using the card, or is it ready to go?
Be sure to activate the card before attempting to use it. To activate, call the Automated Customer Service toll free at 800-418-3971 or go online at https://www.onlinecardaccess.com/vistibgift
How do I know what the card balance is?
You can obtain the balance online at https://www.onlinecardaccess.com/vistibgift or by calling Automated Customer Service toll free at 800-418-3971.
How do I make purchases with the card?
The most cost effective way to use the card is by using it just like a Visa® credit card when making purchases. By utilizing the PIN or by a signature-based transaction you will avoid fees.
What if my balance isn't enough to cover the purchase, and I want to pay the difference with another method (cash, check, credit card, etc.)?
This is called a split sale or split payment. To successfully complete a split sale/payment you must know the card balance and you must advise the merchant that this is what you would like to do.
Can I use the card at an ATM?
- Yes. You can get cash at ATM’s that display any of the following symbols: Pulse, NYCE, Star and Plus.
- However, please note that all ATM’s charge fees. A fee of $1.25 also applies, in addition to any fee charged by the ATM owner (varies).
- Select withdrawal from checking when using an ATM
Why did my Visa® gift card transaction get declined?
- If the amount of an ATM withdrawal, including fees, exceeds the card balance the transaction will be declined.
- The merchant was not notified that a split sale/purchase was desired.
- The cardholder did not know the card balance on the VISA gift card.
- If the cardholder address was not included on the enrollment form, online purchases cannot be made.
- “Pay-at-the-Pump” transactions will NOT be approved.
Will the merchant know why my gift card has been declined?
When a purchase gets declined the merchant DOES NOT know the reason. ATM withdrawals are declined due to either choosing the option for credit card, or the balance on the card is insufficient to cover the desired amount plus the $1.25 fee associated with cash transactions AND the fee charged by the ATM owner.
Ready to go?
Cards are available at most branch locations. To activate your card or check your balance, please call the Automated Customer Service number at 800-418-3971 or visit https://www.onlinecardaccess.com/vistibgift
PERSONAL CREDIT CARDS
Credit that fits your lifestyle
If you prefer a low-interest rate or earning points toward rewards, Sonora Bank has a credit card option for you.