Saving for the future
Certificates of Deposit (CDs) and Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) are relatively low-risk investment opportunities to save for the future. Both are designed for long-term savings, like retirement.
Find the long-term savings option that's best for you
Certificates of deposit (CD)
Certificates of Deposit (CDs) from Sonora Bank allow you to set aside a fixed amount of money for a fixed amount of time with a fixed rate of return. Considered one of the safest savings options, a CD allows you to save for your long-range goals.
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
- Various terms available
- Early withdrawal limitations may apply
- Compounding/crediting frequencies vary based on account terms.
Individual retirement accounts (ira)
Save for retirement with the same safety and security of a CD with a tax-advantaged option of an Individual Retirement Account (IRA) from Sonora Bank. Designed for long-term savings and investments, IRAs provide a low-risk way to save for the future.
- $100 minimum deposit to open
- Interest rates, compounding frequencies and crediting frequencies vary based on account terms
- Withdrawal of funds prior to maturity may be subject to penalty
Want easier access to your money?
Consider a Money Market Account, which can offer higher rates of return than a regular savings account and the ability to write checks.
The perfect blueprint for all your building needs.
Sonora Bank will provide you or a qualified builder financing to assist in the completion of your construction project.