Your security online is our top priority
At Sonora Bank, your safety and security is paramount. We take the trust you’ve placed in us very seriously. We are committed to safeguarding your personal information. Sonora Bank will never call, text or email you requesting bank account information, account numbers, usernames, passwords or other confidential information. We conduct regular testing to identify and quickly resolve any perceived threats. In addition, we require and provide frequent and ongoing information security training for our employees to help ensure team members are following best practices, policies and procedures to keep you and your finances safe.
At Sonora Bank, we are proud to offer you:
- Debit cards with EMV chip technology
- Secure mobile and online banking login
- Ability to immediately freeze your card via online banking or telephone banking if your card is lost or stolen
Steps you can take to protect yourself
- Protect your personal information. Never give out your birthdate, Social Security Number, usernames or passwords.
- Monitor your accounts regularly
- Avoid public WiFi for financial transactions
- Strengthen passwords
- Research applications before downloading them
- Report lost or stolen cards immediately
- Shred personal documents with confidential information
- Ensure firewalls and antivirus software is installed on your computer
- Do not open or click links in suspicious emails
What to do if you suspect fraud
- Contact us immediately if you suspect an unauthorized debit or charge.
- Contact us immediately if your card or PIN was lost or stolen.
- Change your password, PIN and other login information
- If you gave a scammer your Social Security Number, visit https://identitytheft.gov/ to see what steps you should take and how to monitor your credit.
Convenient, secure and innovative banking
With access to Sonora Bank's online banking through desktop and mobile devices, you are in full control of your accounts.